Tuesday, September 17, 2013

back home to Kyiv

Today I arrived back home and man what an exhausting trip it was.... note to self, when looking to save money, also consider that waiting around in a train station where you have to pay to sit in comfy seats, and to use the toilet, as well as eat, should all be taken into consideration.

Of course, I was down to my last few greevna after having to talk to several different people at the Odessa airport, which will not change or accept Turkish lira for greevna (as well as not being able to change it in Istanbul...no one has greevna...)  After successfully changing my money, I had just enough for transportation to the train station a little something to eat, and transport from train to home.......

Luckily I was dehydrated so I didn't have to worry about paying for the toilet, and I sat on my backpack to read for the next many hours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment